Monday, February 28, 2011

Our last Harrah with Uncle Shawn

Uncle Shawn got his mission call to serve in the Nashville Tennessee Mission. He is leaving on March 2nd. We are so proud of his desire to serve and the example he sets. This is our last picture with him for two years! We all love him so much and know he will be an awesome missionary! Good luck Uncle Shawn. Thanks for all the great memories!
The kids will miss Shawn but will enjoy spending time with Samantha (aka Max) when we visit Declo. They all love her (especially Halle bug). We all kinda hope she is around when Shawn comes back!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures Wendi! I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend... and I love the picture of Grace's hair. So cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is old enough to go on a Mission. I still think of him as a little 4 year old playing with Jordan.

    ReplyDelete