Monday, March 7, 2011

DADDY/DAUGHTER DAY!

So, Brian decided to play hookie from work today! Gid and Grace had preschool this morning so Brian and Halle got to play while I did office work. This is what they did! Halle could not wait to show Gid and Grace this funny face Bri drew on her bum. Then after the artwork was done Brian decided to unclog the bathroom sink (since he clogged it by shaving into it). He poured the cleaner into the drain and left the room. 5 minutes later Hal ran out saying "mom, we have a huge probum (problem). Dad made a big mess, cum see. I ran to the bathroom to find it flooded. Floor, sink, under the sink and evidently leaking into the bathroom downstairs (I only wish I had gotten pictures of it). He left the water running down the drain and left so he did not have to smell the fumes. Evidently the drain was way worse than he thought. I am just glad he cleans up after himself and even started a load of towels when he was done. Then he made lunch for us all and spent the afternoon making collection calls with me. What a great guy I have. Thanks for the fun day babe!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That "face" is hilarious! Glad you guys had a fun day :-)

    ReplyDelete