Monday, February 28, 2011

Angela's "tiny" Allstars

Gracie had her first dance performance! Her dance group performed at half time of the varsity basketball game! She did so good. I was so proud of her. I kinda thought she would panic when she realized how many people were there but she was not even nervous. That was the plus. The crappy thing was my camera does not seem to like to take pictures in the gym. Most were blurred and crappy looking. Brian was video recording and it worked great but we have lost the cord to download it to the blog....So for now this will have to do. She is just loving dance (much to her mothers dismay) more than softball. She is however playing T-ball this year! Mom can always keep hoping to make an athlete out of her..Right?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, dancers are athletes!!! I just want you to know that I love having Grace in class and she is very good. She knows every move and never misses a beat! What a cutie! Love your update and the picture with Shawn. He will come home to some big kids!!

    ReplyDelete