Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Fun Happenings

We have had a crazy couple of weeks. We have spent much time in Declo with Grandparents and uncle Shawn. Halle and Hoger have so much fun together. Truly they hardly ever fight and are always so excited to see each other. They are just the best of friends!
Halle, choosing not to sleep at grandma's. Much more fun to fart around in bed for 2 plus hours.
Gid and Grace on the other hand Shnocker right out.
Exercising with Mom.
We got to have Hogan come and play for the weekend. It was so much fun.
Everyone sitting on Gracie.
Literally....Everybody.
My birthday party! I just turned 23 (hey it worked for my mom for 20 years). I have a awesome husband that took the day off of work and took me to the Salt Lake Temple. This was my first time to see it! It was just awesome. We spent the day alone (thanks to my awesome sister Beck for watching 3 kids on such short notice). We got back in time for cake and icecream! Brian bought me a new bike for Halle and I. One that has not boy bar to lift my short little legs over! I can't wait for warm weather! It was a great day! Thanks honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment