Monday, October 28, 2013

That's so stupid Mom!

Tonight we made a quick run to Sam's Club.  The girls pulled their typical "I have to go to the bathroom and can't hold it" whenever we are in a hurry.  I ran them to the bathroom but the Women's restroom was being cleaned so I sent them both into the family restroom together and stayed outside.  A few minutes later the girls emerged and Gracie said "Mom, did you know if you use that bathroom and want to dry your hands with a "napkin" it costs you 25 cents.  I just decided to use the dryer for free!  I mean really mom that is so so stupid.  I burst out laughing and she could not figure out what was so funny,  I had to write this one down so I can tease her when she is a teenager!   Gotta love that girl!

1 comment: