Our days have been busy We are finally done with Soccer. It was a fun season but since it is so cold we are glad to be done. Gid loved soccer this year. His favorite part was playing goalie and he did a great job!
He was a lot more aggressive this year. He really got in on some action
BIG KICK!
Cute little Reddick riding Halle's pony! What a cowboy!
On October 12th I became a aunt again to ADORABLE Dax Layton Mumford. He is such a cutie, I have a hard time getting any time holding him though with Gracie around.
Reddick wanted to ride the 4-wheeler with Gid. First he put the helmet on backwards and could not see anything then could not get it off his head. This picture makes him look like Toad from Mario Cart.
Hanging with Cousin Gid.
Our Halle Bug is growing up so fast. She went to bed one night and worked her tooth loose for 1 1/2 hours before it came out. She was so excited I could not even be mad at her for farting around when she was supposed to be sleeping.
Gracie as Rainbow Bright again at the Halloween Parade!
Gid and Gracie's fun teacher Miss Transtrum
Gid finally outgrew his fireman costume and had to find something else this year. He loved being a cowboy and wearing chaps!
Doodle Bug was a lady bug again. It fits her just fine!
I got to go and do Halle's Kindergarten class party. It was fun to see them all dressed up and excited for Trick or Treating
The Taylor Trio! We have such good kids that see no point in buying a new costume if the old one fits. I did not even have to ask the girls if they wanted new costumes this year, they just choose to re-dress!
Brian had to work the USU volleyball game the other night. He wanted us to come and go so we did. Halle was chosen as the USU fan of the game! She had Big Blue come over to her and give her a volleyball signed by the whole Aggie team and then asked her for a kiss. She was on the Jumbo-tron for all to see. She was bummed she did not see herself on it since she was busy with Big Blue at the time but way excited when her dad said he saw her on the TV up in the booth. Now instead of being an "America's got Talent" Judge when she grows up she wants to be a volleyball player! Since I am one of the rare moms that does not haul a camera around in my purse or have a cel phone this is the best picture we have. I wish to heck for that one instant I had a phone to get a picture of her kissing Big Blue but then that moment passed and I was back to normal.
Within one weeks Halle lost her 2nd tooth. This time her teacher Mrs. Koller pulled it out at school! She whistles when she talks now.
Monday, November 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment