Thursday, September 29, 2011

Go Gid!

Gid has been playing soccer and is having so much fun. He still has the "deer in the headlights" look quite a bit but we saw him come out a little bit more when his coach asked him if he would like to play goalie. He loved it. He saved 4 points from scoring! This is one of the things he really likes to practice with mom in the back yard. I don't know if he is more comfortable because there are less people around him or what but I think he did just awesome and was really proud of him!
Saving a goal.
In his defending position
Ready for a goalie kick!
He did it all with he sun in his face. What a darling little guy he is. He is so helpful and shares so much with his sisters. I love that he is making new friends and having fun in kindergarten. He is learning so much and is LEARNING to enjoy reading (he is so much like his dad). Gotta love them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment