
So these pictures are from almost 2 months ago. The kids loved riding in the boat.

Brian doing a flip off the boat.

Grace riding the tube with Austin.

Bop and Austi

So don't laugh to hard at my form or my face but hey, I got up on my first try! I don't even pretend to look professional. It was amazing I even went since Colby went before me and showed off. He was a hard act to follow.

I was not even a little nervous (can't you tell)

And then there is Colby. All of the trick pictures were blurred by water in front of him but lets just say he was really good.

Brian was not to bad himself (once he finally got up) but he looks lots better than me.

I guess Haydo is taking after his dad and showing off his tricks. What a stud.

Gid and Grace were so so scared to go on the tube. I finally talked them into it and promised they would not fall off. About 30 seconds later they were off and in the water screaming. I had to bribe them 2 hours later to get in the other tube to ride and they only would go with Austin. They did have fun though. Now we just need to work on Halle bug. She loved the boat but wanted nothing to do with a tube. This was a way fun trip. Thanks again to Mel and Colby for the boat and great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment