Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dance!

Grace and Halle have started dance again..well Grace has. This is Halle's first year. This is after her first dance class with cousins Chloe and Harley.
This is Sarah, Angela (their teacher's) little girl. This is what she did while everyone else danced. To stinking cute.
Doing drill down. This is hand salute. I love it.
Um, hopefully the Grace will come!
Hal and Harley

Check me out mom. You understand now why moms can't just sit and watch.
Before dance





She is just loving dance and when it is over for the day she is upset because "a week is a long time mom". Grace is loving dance and has already learned one of her 3 dances. It is a rapunzel dance. Halle can't stop talking about her Strawberry Shortcake dance. Fun times. Plus a side note, mom is ok with this. I love watching the girls love to do this. I can give up the jock!

2 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    I absolutely LOVE all of the pictures that you are posting. Can't wait until December to see the girls dancing! Erik and I will come to one of Bop's game on a Saturday, I promise. You sure do have three really cute kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dance post! Thanks for including the picture of Sarah. That is what she does at dance and then comes home and shows me the entire dance. Your girls are so cute. Thanks for letting me teach them.

    ReplyDelete