I was outside vaccuming the van the other day and it started to rain. I turned around to grab everything and run into the house and came face to face (literally 2 feet) with this turkey walking on the porch. Scared the crap out of me.
The first parade of the year! Waiting for candy (and lots of candy they got)!
The guy holding the American flag is my bro-in law Erik. (Sorry guys, this was the best of 5 pictures I took, flag is still kind of in the way).
Gracie sporting her new sunglasses she got for her birthday and Harley making some of her own!
Playing with Grandma and Grandpa.
My two helpers. They love to go get the garbage can after it is dumped.
Another picture showing that they do get along occasionally. Gid offered to brush Gracie's hair before church. So so cute.
This is a picture of the lady bug snacks that we made for preschool. Apple, black licorish, a grape, choc chips and a little peanut butter. The kids loved making these!
No comments:
Post a Comment