
Gracie has a super fun birthday. We had a quick party and then she had her first dance recital that night. The one BIG plus to the hectic day was that she had TONS of family there to watch her dance. I know the pictures are not really great, I am still trying to figure out the lighting with the camera.

All six "tiny's" doing their Minnie Mouse dance. These girls totally stole the show. The were so AWESOME!

Super cute costumes, and super super cheap for what they got! Now Grace is excited to play dress up in these costumes.

Grace and her partner Cary doing "Lollipop" The things on their heads are "lollipops" so so cute just hard to tell what kid was who when they first showed up on stage!

Gracie doing drilldown.

What a cute looking mouse!

More from Lollipop.

This was her costume for the America dance but my pictures were all really dark. The flowers were from Aunt Tricia and Uncle Erik for her first performance. She loved it and is looking forward to doing it again next year. We have also enrolled our little Halle in dance and I have to say I am nervous as heck about what she will do. We will try and see though. She has one more performance for a school assembly on Tues and is super excited. Good job Grace and thanks to her special teacher Angela. Dancing can be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment