Sunday, September 19, 2010
Primary Program
I am so proud of Gid and Grace! They had their 1st primary program today! They did awesome! They handled their part like pro's and did not need any help. I really worried Gracie would panic but she did awesome. Once her part was over she relaxed a ton and sang all the songs! Gid, was not even worried about his part but I did not see him sing a single word of a song. He just stood up there and looked super cute, he even found me twice and smiled and waved! Grace started her dance class thursday. She loved it. She just can't wait to go back next week. She loves her teacher and got to meet new friends. She looked to cute in her leotard and tights. She also wants to wear her dancing shoes everywhere (I am a tard and don't even know what the crap the shoes are called). She is just in heaven! Now if only I can get a baseball glove on her hand I might be in heaven! I just don't know if it will ever happen though! I still love the girl to death though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment