Sunday, September 19, 2010

Goodbye Diesel, Hello Sally

A couple of months ago we traded in our my beloved Durango. We (meaning mostly me) have been driving around this huge truck. It is a Ford 350 diesel truck. The kids are to close and fight constantly and I have to climb into the truck to strap Halle in and Gid and Grace have a hard time strapping in themselves since the seats are so close. I like the truck just not a family Vehicle. Thursday we bought "Sally". Brian swore he would never buy a van and when he finally consented did not want to be reminded constantly what he was driving. Since Gid and Brian took off to go hunting right after we got Sally it was up to the girls and I to name her. The girls came up with Sally. Gid, when he got home was not a fan of the name Sally, he thougt it was silly so I told him he could name the truck. He came up with Diesel. How the kid even knows it is a dielsel truck is beyond me. I thought Gid would be a huge fan of the truck but since he found out that Sally has cool doors that slide by themselves I cant get any of the kids to ride with Brian.


1 comment:

  1. I'd say that is a very sporty van. Brian should be happy you didn't want something old and grandma like. Thanks again for helping us tonight. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete