We decided to go camping over conference weekend! This was so much fun. We went in the "hunting tent" that had a stove in it to keep warm and it was just great getting away and having Brian all to ourselves where he did not get cel reception (and he is not the problem with the phone)! We are thinking of making this a yearly tradition. We had so so much fun!
I think Tank enjoyed it the least since he is a little arthritic now a-days (getting kinda old)
Watching Annie on the computer
Maybe one of the reasons I like camping so much is Bri cooks most meals.
Ok, I know some of you will think I am a horrible mom for posting this picture but it was just to funny not to. Gracie did not know how to use the bathroom without a toliet. This was her attempt after Halle showed her how.
This is how Hal was showing her to do it. Cracked me up! "Just bend like this and pee Grace, it's not that hard......seriously it's not". she said.
We went on a walk and Gid found a stick to make into a gun. He is all boy.
These were more fav moments....Gid teaching Halle how to shoot his gun.
I think after looking at this picture she gets her shooting ability from her mom. We loved spending time with just our little family.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment