Tuesday, June 29, 2010

5K or not?

Ok, so our town has a 5k run for the 4th celebration. I have been mulling over running it for a week or so. The other day while I was in the bathroom doing Gracie's hair, Gid came in. He dropped his drawers and did a smelly #2. He then proceded to unwind 1/2 the roll of toliet paper to wipe his bum. I finally looked down and while removing the wad from his hand and handing him a few squares said "Gid, how big do you think your bum is? You do not need this much toliet paper to wipe! He took the amount I gave him, wiped his bum and jumped off the pot. While pulling up his up his pants said "well, how come your bum is so big". After laughing my head off I decided I probably should run the 5k and work off some bum since my 4 year old noticed. I am planning on it right now but really trying to talk myself out of it. We will see, I have 3 days left!

3 comments:

  1. I doubt you have a big bum. Every adults bum is probably gigantic to a 4 year old (at least to my four year old). good luck if you run it. I just ran a mile yesterday and thought that was about 3/4 a mile too long, of course I hate running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wen, I responded to your e-mail. You do NOT have a big butt and you should run with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny post Wendi. You don't have a big butt, and I think that running a 5k would literally kill me! ha ha Good luck and have fun with that! All your new pics are so cute! Your kids look like they are having a fun summer. I keep wanting to put more pics on my blog, then I run out of time in the day....still trying to get caught up. My kids are outside playing in the water right now...I should be dusting..but you know how that goes. I thought I would waste a little time on the computer. I'll see you guys on Sunday! Have a fun run and let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete