Thursday, June 10, 2010

BIRTHDAY CAKES!

WE HAVE HAD 3 BIRTHDAYS AT OUR HOUSE RECENTLY! ALL THE KIDS GOT TO PICK OUT THE CAKE/CUPCAKES THEY WANTED ME TO MAKE. THEY LOVED THEM AND HAD GREAT BIRTHDAYS! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE THE DAY SPECIAL!

GID WANTED A PIRATE CAKE. IT TURNED OUT RATHER CUTE BUT IT ENDED UP BEING A "SINKING PIRATE SHIP" DUE TO THE CAKE NOT WANTING TO COOPERATE!

GRACIE WANTED A PRINCESS CAKE. SHE LOVED THIS CAKE AND WEARS THE TIARA AND RINGS EVERYWHERE!


HALLE GOT CUPCAKES. SHE COULD NOT DECIDE WHICH SHE LIKED MORE SO WE DID TWO KINDS. SHE GOT THESE SPIDERS AND.........
FROGGIES! SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THE WERE SO I GUESS THEY LOOKED OK!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute family you have! Your cakes were adorable!

    Audrie
    tomaudriebernhardt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey welcome to the blogging world, glad you decided to join! This will be fun to see your family. And your cakes are amazing! I'm going to try to attempt something cool for Rachel's cake, but I don't know if anything will beat yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I am so glad you started a blog! Way cute too with the baseball background. I love your pictures and your cakes are great! I need to be more adventurous and make some cool cakes like that for my kids. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete