This year our school is trying to advocate kindness! I love the idea! They decided to choose one boy and one girl each walk of fame from a class and they get to dress up as a superhero and start the walk of fame! The very first walk of fame this year Gracie was chosen as the first person to be captain kindness for their 5th grade class (this is voted on by the students...she was also the first elected class president this year)! I don't have a picture since her teacher forgot to tell us she had been chosen and we did not go over. This past week Gid was voted the 2nd student from their class to be Captain Kindness! He had every vote in the class except 3 (and one of those was a friend of Gid's who knew Gid hates being the center of attention and was nervous and because of that decided not to vote for him). I am so glad that I have children who are noticed for being the kind of people that can always be counted on to be a friend!Monday, February 6, 2017
Captain Kindness
This year our school is trying to advocate kindness! I love the idea! They decided to choose one boy and one girl each walk of fame from a class and they get to dress up as a superhero and start the walk of fame! The very first walk of fame this year Gracie was chosen as the first person to be captain kindness for their 5th grade class (this is voted on by the students...she was also the first elected class president this year)! I don't have a picture since her teacher forgot to tell us she had been chosen and we did not go over. This past week Gid was voted the 2nd student from their class to be Captain Kindness! He had every vote in the class except 3 (and one of those was a friend of Gid's who knew Gid hates being the center of attention and was nervous and because of that decided not to vote for him). I am so glad that I have children who are noticed for being the kind of people that can always be counted on to be a friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment