She got into my cake colors. These pictures honestly do not even do the mess justice. It was hard trying to take pictures, run a bath and keep her from touching everything and making it green! I had green full footprints running all over the kitchen and handprints down the hall. We had to do 3 baths to get he green off her and get clean water (the first was insanely green). I asked her if she had been naughty to which she replied "No". Her favorite word. Good thing for her she is as cute as she is. She now has a new nickname. The Jolly Green Giant.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Her favorite color!
Evidently our little Gabbi Bo has a favorite color. Green. Monday I started making Hal's birthday cake and getting my frosting colors picked out. I had them on the bar and left her watching Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and went to get dressed for the day. A couple of minutes later she ran into my room looking like this (notice the green in her hair)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Makes me laugh so hard!
ReplyDelete