Thanks to my incredible husband who is always so willing to help me out when I need him!
Our cute little bug had a great time playing this year and is a great hitter! When you ask what her favorite position to play it is she will tell you batter! What a kid. I had a wonderful assistant coach and two awesome babysitters!
Gid played his first year of minors. This is where the kids start pitching to each other. He had so much fun. He learned to pitch this year and did awesome! He was one of two main pitchers. I loved to watch him strike someone out because he would do the cutest fist pump! He is turning into quite the athlete and I love to watch him practice and get better!
He is such a speedster on the bases!
Gracie played her first year of softball. This was kind of a change for her since she has been playing fast pitch softball. This year the county changed to slow pitch for some reason and it was different for her to change up her swing but she did awesome.
Gracie had a great time playing again and loves softball which I am thrilled about! She cracks me up though because when she is playing the field she is still always making sure her hair looks good. Maybe it is just a nervous habit. She loves to go out and throw with me and just talk together. It has been fun to watch this sweetheart grow up and mature. We can't wait till next year!
Cutest little ball players ever!!!
ReplyDelete