Monday, July 22, 2013

Before summer happenings



 A super fun picture of Halle and all of her Joy School friends who were playing warriors in the closet. 
Will, Ryker, Natalie, Mason and Halle Bug.
 2013 Dance Recital.  Yes, this was back in April.  What can I say.......
 The Girls Just wanna have fun dance
 Splish Splash dance
 Getting out of the tub
 The group dance.  Honestly it has been so long I do not even remember the song they danced to.
 Can I have a little smile Halle
 Itty bitty pretty one dance.  So so cute.  These costumes for this recital were so cute.  My girls still love to dress up in them.
 Shake it bug.
 Halle and her bff Brooke.  She is so excited to have Brooke in her preschool, dance and Kindergarten class.  These were their cute pajama costumes for Pajama Time dance.
 This is how Grace would dress every day if I would let her.

 Huggin with cousins Berkley and Chloe...plus cute little Taya
 More Dancing in her towel.

 Our dear Halle Bug turned 5.  She got Mickey Mouse pancakes for her breakfast.
 Smooching on Dad.

 Her fun butterfly cake.  I decided this year I am all for cupcake cakes.  They are so so easy compared to what I have done before.
 The Dear........
 Gid and Grace practicing for ball this year. 
 My Dear sister-in-law (whom I consider more of a sister) and her darling hubby Erik went through the temple and were sealed for eternity.  I am so so glad I get to hang out with these guys in the next life!
 The whole Taylor clan.
 The Finale


 I know it looks like bug has to pee but she really is doing a dance move. 


 I love to watch her shake.
 Military Dance
















The girls had so much fun this year in dance and are so bummed Angela will not be returning.  I have had to eat many words about dance because I have the two cutest dancers ever and I can honestly say I am going to miss this. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post Wen! Loved looking at all the girls dance pictures. They are pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete