So, I have a new job. It offers a few hours a month and many perks! One was a motel stay for a company meeting at the Stein Erickson lodge in park city. They would pay for 2 nights. Brian could not go due to graduation so my awesome sister in law (whom I claim as my own sister) Tricia went with me to watch the kids while I went to a short meeting. I knew it was the only 5 star hotel in Utah but honestly did not know what that meant. Well, it means valet parking, insane rooms, individual decks with your own hot tub (which I did not know and we did not take swim suits). Seriously this place was awesome but the pictures I took do not do it justice so I only posted a few. This was a picture of the lodge.
Off our deck and you can see a corner of the hot tub.
Each room had it own personal entry from the outside, like I say the pictures do not do it justice. Thanks Tric for helping me find the way and watching 3 rowdy children.
My adorable nephew Reddick. (I also claim him as my own). I could not decide my fav picture so I posted them both,
Rowing in the boat with Grandma Nette (before it got stuck). The boys were working on pouring cement for their new addition to their home!
Again playing at Grandma Nette's, this time Gid and Hogan got tired of catching butterflies and decided to catch each other.
The kids practicing for T-ball. This year all 3 kids are playing and they are on the same team that I get to help coach. It is so much fun. Gid and Halle are just awesome and Gracie is ...well......she looks really cute playing and that is what she thinks is the most important. No, she is not bad either.
Hogan showing his muscles. He looks so manly with that bright pink bat!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Had and blast with you and the kids Wen. I would go with you anytime. Love you guys tons!
ReplyDelete