 |
| Yesterday was the elementary end of the year assembly. The school gave out a "special citizenship" award to one boy and one girl from each class. Who got the award from the Kindergarten AM class.....yup, Gid and Gracie. This award was chosen by the teacher for the child who most exuded these qualities....Friendly to others, polite, good students, tries their hardest in all things, compassionate, , and always cares for others. They were very surprised when their names were called (they were the first ones) I however had been told so I could come and watch them get this special award. The principal awarded them a gold medal with their names on it and the year. She also mentioned how cool it was that they were brother and sister and had both been awarded this incredible prize. She then mentioned that Gid and Grace were the kind of friends that all kids want to have! |

Am I a proud mom of these incredible kids? YOU BET. Seeing them grow up so fast is so hard but seeing the kind of kids they are becoming is so rewarding. I love them (and Halle) so much. Being a mom is the greatest gift in life.
They are good kids! Congratulations, a great reflection on the wonderful parents they have. Love you guys
ReplyDeleteProud of these two....and they are wonderful kids. But then again, look at their parents!!
ReplyDelete