Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Halle's new name.....

Halle decided on Sunday she wants a new name with 7 names. She proceeded to tell me her new name........Angel Halle Sparkles Autumn Taylor Rainbow Barbi -House. Brian told her good luck trying to learn to spell that one!

I have been told the last 3 Sunday's in a row what incredible kids I have. They are so respectful, polite, quiet, just good kids. I have been told I need to teach parenting classes because my kids are so so good and other kids are just not. This has even been mentioned by our Primary Presidency who have sought me out. I always ask if Halle is included in those comments or just Gid and Grace (and if any of you know Halle you would know why I ask). I have been assured Halle is just great. Well.................I guess she got tired of it. Sunday she and 3 other little girls from her primary class (where the teachers were we don't know) went into the bathroom and locked the door. Nobody could get in and those 4 little girls were the only ones in the bathroom. They then proceeded to yell for 2 minutes straight until someone decided to unlock the door from the inside. Yup, Halle was pretty much blamed for it from her sunbeam teacher. Gotta love those people that blame everything on a 3 year old. However the teacher then thought she needed to seek out the adorable lady in the Primary Presidency and tattle on the 3 year olds she has no control over. The lady's response.....laughed her head off, she thought it was so funny that these little girls did it. Gotta love Sue. Lets just say Halle has been talked to and will probably be blamed for every problem that the sunbeams have this year.

1 comment:

  1. That girl can always make me laugh. We sure love her, I'll be her teacher!!

    ReplyDelete