The girls had their dance recital. It was so so cute. They each did 3 dances. This is all the cousins in their cute costumes! Halle, Grace, Harley, and Chloe!

I have learned a Ballet dance
The costume for Dance Dance Dance.
The strawberry shake dance. This was the cutest dance.
shaking her stuff


Dancing ups such a storm she is blurry.
more from the ballet dance.
so cute
All the cousins. So half way through the first dance at the performance my camera battery died. Hence I have no pictures of Gracie's rapunzel dance and not many of her period. Most of these I took at the practice the morning of the recital. I hope to get some from others and post them later. The girls did so so good. I am glad to be dance for the winter though. I hate driving in snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment