Gid LOVES his gun. He can hit his target almost every time. He sure looks like he knows what he is doing. We did go up the canyon last night to pick up garbage for a FHE service project. While there we saw 3 snakes on the road. Two of them were rattle snakes. Gid was really upset he did not have his gun to shoot those "freaking nasty snakes".

Ok, I know you should not post naked pictures but this was so funny. The other day we got Gid some soccer cleats. Halle loves to wear them. This is what she came out wearing. Kinda hard not to laugh at her.

What a doll and more proof to my mom that I finally learned how to french braid. Plus it was a BIG win for me to get this done in Hal's hair. It only took me 45 minutes but she learned I was not giving up and finally just quit fighting me.

Halle is our monkey. She was getting something out of the closet the other day and could not reach. I walked in just in time to avoid this catrastophe. A stool, followed by blocks, another stool and then a barbi container. She was really proud she had rigged this up and I was glad I caught her before she did.

These are fun pictures at Merlin Olsen Park.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures Wen!!!
ReplyDelete