Thursday, January 13, 2011

THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD!

Sometimes life gets so crazy you forget to enjoy the simple joys in life. Today Gid got to go rabbit hunting with his dad. It was so crazy how excited that little guys was. He kept running around all morning bragging that he got to spend time with his daddy (Grandpa was mentioned in there also). Seriously, he ran, hopped and skipped from the time he woke up (with the largest grin ever) to the point when he ran (literally) out the door. Walking around in the freezing cold is not my idea of fun but who am I to swash his idea of it! Brian and I also decided we would take the kids to "tangeled" tomorrow night. Gid was way excited until he found out it was a "princess movie." He then said he could not go because he was a boy and boys dont watch princess movies. I told him his dad was going and he decided it would be ok since his dad is not "girly".
Another joy I have is seeing how my darling Halle will dress herself every morning. She picks out the craziest outfits. This is one example. Skirt, shirt and purple boots. I however did pick out the shirt in this picuture. Her first choice was neon green. I do like to call her my Angel or Angel Halle. If I do she stubbornly informs me "I not Angel, I just Halle" fun fun. Bug can wrestle with the best of them. She is a little firecracker, she takes Gid and Grace down all the time and usually has Grace in tears by the time she is done.
And then there is Grace. The girly girl I was never going to have. She got this dancing skirt from her teacher. We no more than walked in the door and she had it on telling me to take her picture. When we got to the car after dance I said "that was sure nice of angela to give you a dancing skirt huh". She said "Yes, I love my skirt, It is just lovely". We were watching some Super Why while Halle was sleeping this afternoon. She said "Mom, when I grow up I am going to be a ballerina and Princess Pea". I started laughing. She continued "and when Gid grows up he is going to be a rocking star"! I am so glad I have these 3 yahoo's to keep life fun and intresting!

2 comments:

  1. Tate didn't want to see Tangled either because "it is a girl movie" but he laughed the whole time and he loved it! Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you guys end up liking Tangled? Tell Gid we all loved it, (even Landon). Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete