Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

You would think I would have figured out how this blogger uploads pictures by now but I have not. I guess these will be in reverse. This is snow white helping me clean the house.
Indian Hogan!

Have I mentioned I miss this kid?


Berkley as a purple kitty (sorry about the shadow).





Halle and Chloe (devilrina)


What a beauty!








Pippi Longstocking! So dang cute and way easy and cheap. Thanks to Becki for the awesome idea! Grace loved it!





Pippi complete with Mr. Nelson. She told me she did not want to wear the eye patch because it made her look like a boy so I only had her wear it for pictures!





Fireman Gid. Yup same as last year. He wants to be a fireman when he grow up with his dad. He told me he will just stay in the fire truck though. Ha Ha.









Our three darlings! Sure love these kids.


















2 comments:

  1. Your halloween looks like it was way fun. I love your kids costumes, they look so cute! Amity loved seeing what Grace was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute Bri and Wen. Love the costumes, love the kids. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete