Saturday, October 16, 2010

DANCING DOLL!

Grace is LOVING dance. She looks forward to every thursday which she calls "Dancing Day" I snapped a few pictures of her the other day. She seemed to know the moves. She told me she has learned how to "kick her bum" and a pliate (I am sure I spelled that wrong, and I really am not sure what that is. She said it is sticking your feet out and bending (or something). She loves her teacher Angela. I was also told by Angela that they play a game called "Be a rock". When Angela yells that then everyone has to become still and act like a rock. Gracie wins all the time. I tried it at home and she just laughs at me. Gid yelled it and Gracie rolled her eyes and huffed, so I guess it only work for dancers! Part of her dance.
Doing a cute little jig




I never wanted a dancer but she is so dang cute.




Her class



I think this may be kicking her bum.






They walk on the balance beam each week. She would stop and do jumps and stuff on the beam. Too too cute! Thanks to a great teacher that keeps Grace coming back for more!





No comments:

Post a Comment